PPE Delivered Terms of Sale
Please consult our Terms of Sale for guidance on how we operate, along with procedures in place. If you would like further clarification on any subject covered here please contact us.
- If, unfortunately, your purchased item appears to be faulty, or you have received an incorrect item please contact us via email with the details so we can look into the problem as soon as possible. All queries must be emailed within 7 working days from the date of invoice.
- Any orders supplied correctly but ordered incorrectly and wanting to be returned will be subject to a 20% restocking charge on the original sale price. You must report this error to us via email within 7 working days from the original invoice date. Any returned items must be in the original packaging and in a reusable condition. Failure in the above will result in your returns not being refunded. You will then be given a date to collect your order from our warehouse.
- PPE Delivered Ltd will not refund or credit any garments that have been printed or embroidered on. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to check the garment thoroughly prior to printing or embroidery being applied to the garment, and report any potential faults within 7 working days.
- Failure to email us with your query prior to returning any goods will result in any attempted deliveries being refused.
- All goods remain the property of PPE Delivered Ltd until paid for in full.
- All returned orders will be taken under PPE Delivered Ltd Returns Policy.
- If the item being returned is mislaid in transit it is the purchaser's responsibility.
- PPE Delivered Ltd will only accept responsibility for the cost of the return if we deliver incorrect or faulty goods. In this instance we will be happy to offer you a full refund or a re-order.
Terms of Sale
- Please see our Returns Policy above for further information regarding returns.
- Order values under £400 + VAT can be paid for via Visa card through the website, order values which exceed £400 + VAT can only be paid for via bank transfer.
- PPE Delivered Ltd has the right to inform the customer (via the website) of any price changes or mistakes.
- All items purchased will be charged at the rates shown on our website and can change without notice. (Any changes will clearly be updated prior to you adding to basket/checkout).
- We will advise you of goods that are out of stock through our website and you reserve the right to cancel your order prior to checkout.
- Although we endeavour to keep stocks of all items and sizes, stock levels might vary throughout the year.
- If stock on a item/size is running low you will clearly be shown on this on our website.
- All prices on the website exclude VAT, and your order invoice will itemise this for you. Invoices will be emailed to you on order completion.
- PPE Delivered Ltd reserves the right to increase or decrease pricing for all items at anytime, any orders which have been completed and paid for will not be applicable for a discount or refund if a subsequent special offer or sale has been released which include items you have purchased being reduced in this special offer/sale, a 50% restocking charge will be applied to any orders which have been cancelled in this scenario.
- All weights, sizes, colours, measurements and fabric content stated on our website is for guidance only. It should not be taken as a statement of fact.
Terms of Delivery
- We aim to despatch your order same day after receiving cleared funds. All orders are dispatched through Parcel Force Worldwide and you will receive notifications and updates via email and text (optional) once the goods have been despatched.
- We will advise customers if orders are delayed for any reason.
- If your order is not in stock you will be notified of this via our website.
- Our minimum order value/delivery charge for standard orders under £400.00 + VAT to UK Mainland is £11.00 + VAT (2-3 day delivery).
- Our basket and checkout process calculates your delivery cost once you've confirmed your postcode.
- We are able to despatch to a delivery address other than the billing address if necessary, and the despatch details and courier company information will be e-mailed to you once the delivery has been arranged.
- Where a customer's order value falls under £400, the carriage charges mentioned above are applied. If however a customer specifies the £6 collection charge instead of the £11 delivery charge, they will be invoiced for the balance owed amount (£5+VAT) to enable their order to be released.
Orders from outside of the UK
- Customers ordering from outside of UK must arrange collection once the goods are paid for in full via bank transfer.
- PPE Delivered will not pay any bank charges.
- No VAT will be charged, as long as your VAT number provided when placing your online order has been validated.
- PPE Delivered Ltd reserve the right to charge VAT for orders received outside of the UK where the given VAT number is insufficient.
- PPE Delivered reserve the right to decline any orders from outside of the UK.
- PPE Delivered bank details will be provided via email once your VAT number has been validated.
- Once your order has been completed our sales team will email back to confirm when your order is ready for collection and the consignment details.
- A certificate of export/proof of delivery must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7-14 days from the collection date. Failure to adhere to this will result in your account being suspended.
We try and answer all enquiries within two working hours. However, if you require an urgent answer please call our sales team on 01455 637381 and they will be able to answer your questions on the phone.